If you have an accident, you must inform Europcar Sint Maarten within a day meaning 24h. The agency will provide a report and your deposit will be billed. In the absence of a third party, and if the damage costs less than your deposit, Europcar will reimburse the difference to the security deposit of your credit card.
If a third party is involved in the accident, your deposit will be charged. The insurance companies will identify the level of each driver’s responsibility.
If you need more details, please contact us at +1 (721) 543 5270 or email@example.com.
Please note that even if you have supplementary insurance, you can still be liable to the following situations:
- closing the vehicle with the keys inside and consequences
- replacing the battery of the disabled fact and its consequences
- fuel error and its consequences
- punctured tires and its consequences.
- Damages to the upper and lower part of the car related to poor care of the vehicle template.